Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Life with a Toddler and Newborn

Life seems to be flying by these days. I have less than a month left of maternity leave and am determined to enjoy every single moment of the rest of my leave. Little Beast stays home 2 days a week now and I make sure to take him somewhere - a reading at the library, a Children's Museum, anywhere really. I know I will never get this time back and I want to make sure I'm living with no regrets. So yea, it's been an action packed, sometimes stressful life lately and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Little Diva holds her head pretty well these days. She's got such a strong little grip that I'm sure she's going to be working on her snatches in no time! She coos and oohs and is really a lot of fun. Little Beast is such a mush with her. It's wonderful. Life is wonderful. I am blessed.


See what I mean about his mushiness? I just love it! Seeing them grow makes me want another. But then I think of going through another pregnancy while having two youngins and well, that's a little tough. I'm sure we'd manage but I'm happy with two right now. 

Having two children means less alone time with Hubby. We've been doing pretty well with managing our quality time and the kids. Since I'm a recent country fan, we just got tickets to our first concert together - Florida Georgia Line! I am excited!! Hubby is rock and I'm pop (well used to be, pop music sucks these days) so being able to go to a concert together has taken us all of 7 years! ;)

Workout related, it's been about 7 weeks of consistently working out and I will post progress pics sometime soon. I've taken it slow so I'm not expecting much of a difference but it's always good to see how you progress. My weight is still the same since I started but that's okay with me since I'm focused on building strength. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm breastfeeding so I really do feel my body is holding on to some fat to be able to keep up my milk supply. That and the fact that I eat a lot. I really do need to make an effort to eat cleaner. Hubby and I are expecting an order from the farm later today so that usually helps keep us on track. No point in spending all this money on grassfed meat if you eat crap too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments. Thanks for posting one!