Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Are You Motivated by Workout Gear?

Cause I sure am! There are adorable shirts out there and who doesn't like yoga pants and tights! I'm a frequenter of AMRAP Style and have bought a number of things she puts together. My most recent purchase was Nike Twisted Running Crops. Cute huh? I absolutely cannot wait to wear them, which means I will be going to CrossFit the day they arrive. If that isn't motivating, I don't know what is!

Let's talk about today's WOD -


My 1 rep max for deadlifts is 145lb. Today I did 135lbs for the 5X3 so my 1 rep max should be about 155-160. I am still using a 35 lb bar for power snatches and I really got a chance to work on my form today. Coach says I'm getting better, it's just going to take a lot of practice. I can't wait for the day that I can do a 65 lb snatch. I did 5 rounds and 12 for the WOD and it took me 3 minutes and 26 seconds for the 300 regular jump ropes. I really need to focus on learning how to do double unders. That's next on my list after kipping pull ups.

Speaking of kipping, I stayed after again today to work on it. I ended up losing the band and just worked on my kip and I came about 4 inches from the bar. I'm close. It will happen by the end of November. That's my goal. 

I haven't been feeling that great so I'm happy I pushed myself to go to CrossFit today. Since workout gear is a huge motivator for me, I wore a pair of my new CF socks. You like?

One Love bitchess!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments. Thanks for posting one!